Subject: Former site of the old Salvation Army Citadel,
Lammas Walk, Leighton Buzzard
Notes: The open ground on the right of the photo (where
two cars are parked) is the location of the old Salvation Army Citadel
in Lammas Walk. The old hall was opened in 1905. The large orange
brick building toward the left is the back of the Trinity
Methodist Church which fronts onto North Street.