Primitive Methodist Chapel, Billington
The Primitive Methodist Chapel was built between 1848 and
1851, and was located near the top of Billington Hill. The chapel remained
in use for approximately 100 years, and then in the 1950s was used as
a garage. Modern housing has now been built on the site.
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Billington
The Wesleyan Methodist chapel was built at the bottom of Billington
Hill in Gaddesden Row. The building still survives, but is now used as
a private house.