Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Heath & Reach
The Wesleyan Methodist Chapel is located on the village
green in Heath & Reach. The current building was constructed in 1877
and replaced an earlier chapel of 1822.
Primitive Methodist Chapel, Heath & Reach
former Primitive Methodist Chapel is located in Woburn Road. The building
was constructed in 1863. Ordnance Survey Maps circa 1890, show this as
being called the Ebenezer Chapel.