Baptist Chapel in Linslade
The oldest chapel in Linslade is the Bethel Chapel in New
Road. It was built in 1843, and enlarged ten years later.
The formation of this congregation resulted from a breakaway
from the Leighton Buzzard,
Lake Street Baptist
In the 1851 Religious Census, the Chapel had a congregation
of 69 for the morning service, 90 for the afternoon service and 108 for
the evening service.