Chapel in Linslade
The original Methodist Chapel in Linslade was the Primitive
Methodist Jubilee Chapel. This was built in 1861 and was located at the
corner of Old Road and Station Road. During World War II, the chapel
was converted to an engineering works and in more recent years it was
demolished and housing built on the site.
In 1960 the congregation moved to a chapel in Mentmore
Road. This building was previously owned by Miss Dolly Spiers, from Homewood